Celine - Une Seule Fois / Live 2013

Celine wants another baby

Celine wants another baby

Hey everyone I just read something about the new documentary for next month and Celine is hinting that she wants another baby....as much as I love Celine I honestly think that she shouldn't have another one for fear that something may go terribly wrong as we know it took her six times to get pregnant with Nelson and Eddy I have a feeling that she has major baby fever...Celine take my advice honey enjoy the time you have with your boys!

I just might change my mind and let you in my life forever!

Replies for this Forum Topic

AGUILFOY wrote:

Hey everyone I just read something about the new documentary for next month and Celine is hinting that she wants another baby....as much as I love Celine I honestly think that she shouldn't have another one for fear that something may go terribly wrong as we know it took her six times to get pregnant with Nelson and Eddy I have a feeling that she has major baby fever...Celine take my advice honey enjoy the time you have with your boys!

Thank you/Merci beacoup for agreeing with me. She needs to be thankful for the boys she has. i know she is wanting a little girl to keep the singing going, but, what the hay? You never know that RC, or, Nelson, or, Eddy(Marnay songwriter named after) could end up singing, and, keeping that going. So, Celine please I beg of u, do not have another baby. It's the whole biological clock ticking that is going to say,"you cannot have anymore babies."

http://blogs.montrealgazette.com/2011/09/13/celine-dion-special-ends-wit...
As much as I love Celine I think it will be a big risk and more stress and wear on her body. I really don't like the idea! Sad

The greatest reward is the sound of your voice,
The Greatest Voice Ever! ♥

Well, I think that Celine is healthy and if she wants another baby she will be able to do so safely!! She is in better shape than many people who have children. Remember she is only 43 and recovered brilliantly from the birth of Nelson and Eddy. I think she may want to have many children as she is from such a large, loving family. My grandmother had a 3rd baby at 48. Remember women were meant to have babies and they can have them until mid-50's by nature! I think if doctors thought it was dangerous Celine wouldn't do it!

I will support Celine in whatever she decides to do. I want Celine to be happy!

NancyJB

This is true but I'll leave that up to her doctors to decide they will know what is best for her but she may change her mind

I just might change my mind and let you in my life forever!

The choice is up to Celine. If she wants another baby, why not? It's evident how much she loves Rene and her three boys so obviously she will not do anything that will jeoporadize her health. If Dr's feel she could have another child, I think she should go for it and her fans will support her choice regardless.

~Sarah

I believe that we love truly, deeply, only once in a lifetime. Je T'aime Encore
-Celine Dion-

NancyJB wrote:

Well, I think that Celine is healthy and if she wants another baby she will be able to do so safely!! She is in better shape than many people who have children. Remember she is only 43 and recovered brilliantly from the birth of Nelson and Eddy. I think she may want to have many children as she is from such a large, loving family. My grandmother had a 3rd baby at 48. Remember women were meant to have babies and they can have them until mid-50's by nature! I think if doctors thought it was dangerous Celine wouldn't do it!

I will support Celine in whatever she decides to do. I want Celine to be happy!

I totally agree with you Nancy! Thank you for your beautiful optimistic words Smile Celine is a young healthy woman who could have more children if she wants that ! I`m a medical nurse and I know many women who are older than Celine and have beautiful healthy children Smile I wish her to have more children because this is the most important thing in the world for Celine and it makes her so happy and fulfilled!! So my dear Celine if you want it then go for it, listen to your heart, I will always support you no matter what you`ll do because my love for you is UNCONDITIONAL !
If Celine is happy I`m happy too Smile .

Simona

simonaloveceline wrote:
NancyJB wrote:

Well, I think that Celine is healthy and if she wants another baby she will be able to do so safely!! She is in better shape than many people who have children. Remember she is only 43 and recovered brilliantly from the birth of Nelson and Eddy. I think she may want to have many children as she is from such a large, loving family. My grandmother had a 3rd baby at 48. Remember women were meant to have babies and they can have them until mid-50's by nature! I think if doctors thought it was dangerous Celine wouldn't do it!

I will support Celine in whatever she decides to do. I want Celine to be happy!

I totally agree with you Nancy! Thank you for your beautiful optimistic words Smile Celine is a young healthy woman who could have more children if she wants that ! I`m a medical nurse and I know many women who are older than Celine and have beautiful healthy children Smile I wish her to have more children because this is the most important thing in the world for Celine and it makes her so happy and fulfilled!! So my dear Celine if you want it then go for it, listen to your heart, I will always support you no matter what you`ll do because my love for you is UNCONDITIONAL !
If Celine is happy I`m happy too Smile .

If she has another one I'll still support her but I'm just worried that she is rushing into having another baby after struggling to have Nelson and Eddy I adore Celine nothing can change how I feel about her

I just might change my mind and let you in my life forever!

If Celine and Rene decide they want more children then all the best to them and you have to agree,they do make cute babies. Smile

"Je Cherche l'Ombre"

I have always wished for Celine to have a baby girl in hopes that she could one day sing like Celine. However, I am quite selfish when it comes to Celine and am seriously afraid that she might give up most of her music career if she had another baby. Also, I am concerned about Rene and what it will be like for the kids once he is not around. I am so torn. I want them to do whatever makes them happy and whatever is healthy for Celine. As long as she keeps on making music for as long as possible I will support her Smile

Don't give up on your faith
Love comes to those who believe it
And that's the way it is<3

ahorka wrote:

I have always wished for Celine to have a baby girl in hopes that she could one day sing like Celine. However, I am quite selfish when it comes to Celine and am seriously afraid that she might give up most of her music career if she had another baby. Also, I am concerned about Rene and what it will be like for the kids once he is not around. I am so torn. I want them to do whatever makes them happy and whatever is healthy for Celine. As long as she keeps on making music for as long as possible I will support her Smile

I have to agree with that. I want the music and I'm afraid Celine will get further away from it if she has more. Sad She always said she wanted to be more successful as a mother than a singer! And even though she is in great health now, she went through a lot to get those twins, It may be even harder next time! Either way I will be happy for her and pray that she's happy in whatever happens. Smile

The greatest reward is the sound of your voice,
The Greatest Voice Ever! ♥

I know in my heart that if Celine would to get pregnant again that I would be so so happy for her and Rene; but I always am so afaid that something could happen to Celine and I couldn't go though this world known that this world have lost one of the best singer in the world. She have bought so much life to so many people and some that she will never know of. Celine, if you are thinking about having another baby, go for it. I hope that you have a little girl that is the pure image of you. You and your family are always in my prayers.

We all have to keep in mind that Celine now has two lives a mother and a singer....I don't think we will lose her as a singer because her fans we always be there for her....all of us will have her back in whatever she does as long as she is happy

I just might change my mind and let you in my life forever!

I wish them all the best if thats what they want. A girl would be great Smile

Shannon Aitken
Tampa, FL

"Happiness keeps you sweet, Trials keep you strong, Sorrows keep you human, Failures keep you humble, Success keeps you glowing, but only God & Celine keep you going!!!"

oh..I guess we will have to wait and see the show and see if we get the same hint as you Smile

Shannon Aitken
Tampa, FL

"Happiness keeps you sweet, Trials keep you strong, Sorrows keep you human, Failures keep you humble, Success keeps you glowing, but only God & Celine keep you going!!!"

I don't think Celine will ever give up music and she truly loves to sing and, of course there is absolutely nobody better than her in the entire world!!!!! I just hope that Rene will remain in good health and that they have as many children as they would both like!! Celine is an amazing mother and wife!

NancyJB

NancyJB wrote:

I don't think Celine will ever give up music and she truly loves to sing and, of course there is absolutely nobody better than her in the entire world!!!!! I just hope that Rene will remain in good health and that they have as many children as they would both like!! Celine is an amazing mother and wife!

Celine was born with music in her blood I think she should spend as much time with Rene as possible because I know that time is something that they don't have a lot of whether it's due to work or their age difference but as far as her having another baby I just hope she doesn't go crazy trying to get pregnant because she tried so hard to have Nelson and Eddy

I just might change my mind and let you in my life forever!

It's Celine's and Rene decision...She is world's amazing singer and had dedicated herself to music because She loves that, but also She is a human being with normal life, whatever they will decide it's their decision, all the best!

Love

Thank You for inspiration trough Your amazing talent, for Your true human being. Love

Like Santa Gerda says its Celines and Renes decision nobody elses i am sure they will make the right decision FOR THEM.

I would love the idea of Celine having a cute baby girl. I know it may sounds selfish, but I would love that. I can say why, it's because when Celine is an old woman, I would like to see her daughter singing like her mother. I am too young to understand. All I know is that in this life, I cannot afford losing Celine and her music. It's the only thing that comforts me and I am being completely serious and honest.However, if that might harm her or her husband and family, I would never ask it again. I know it's pretty difficult to happen but I would like that picture.

♡ Mon amour, il n'en tient qu'à nous de nous aimer plus fort!♡

We all want what is best for her and that is to be happy and safe!

I just might change my mind and let you in my life forever!

I would also love for Celine to have a little girl who could sing like she can!!! That way her music could really go on and on.....I think Celine would love dressing up a little girl after all of her beautiful boys who she loves so much!!! But I also love Celine so much and the comfort she brings! I want what Celine to remain healthy - and realistically she could have 5 girls before 1 inherits her genes for singing! This could be a once in a lifetime talent that she has - I think she is the most incredibly talented female singer in the entire world - and possibly no-one will ever sing like her again!! Wouldn't it be great if she had a daughter who could? It would be beyond amazing!

NancyJB

NancyJB wrote:

I would also love for Celine to have a little girl who could sing like she can!!! That way her music could really go on and on.....I think Celine would love dressing up a little girl after all of her beautiful boys who she loves so much!!! But I also love Celine so much and the comfort she brings! I want what Celine to remain healthy - and realistically she could have 5 girls before 1 inherits her genes for singing! This could be a once in a lifetime talent that she has - I think she is the most incredibly talented female singer in the entire world - and possibly no-one will ever sing like her again!! Wouldn't it be great if she had a daughter who could? It would be beyond amazing!

It could happen...Whitney Houston's 17 year old daughter sings very well so I've heard

I just might change my mind and let you in my life forever!

A French newspaper has confirmed that Celine now wants a little girl....can you blame her after having 3 boys??? Talk about testosterone overload in the Dion house!

I just might change my mind and let you in my life forever!

Wow! This is amazing news! I know how much Celine wants this and I would be so extremely happy for her!! I think that it is now possible to pre-determine the sex with in vitro - has anyone else heard this? Go for it Celine - now is the time! I wonder though - can she perform while having morning sickness or being too tired? or will they need to alter her contract? Would she not need to rest during a pregnancy?

NancyJB

NancyJB wrote:

Wow! This is amazing news! I know how much Celine wants this and I would be so extremely happy for her!! I think that it is now possible to pre-determine the sex with in vitro - has anyone else heard this? Go for it Celine - now is the time! I wonder though - can she perform while having morning sickness or being too tired? or will they need to alter her contract? Would she not need to rest during a pregnancy?

Yes apparently to the source that I have it will happen after Vegas

I just might change my mind and let you in my life forever!

NancyJB wrote:

I would also love for Celine to have a little girl who could sing like she can!!! That way her music could really go on and on.....I think Celine would love dressing up a little girl after all of her beautiful boys who she loves so much!!! But I also love Celine so much and the comfort she brings! I want what Celine to remain healthy - and realistically she could have 5 girls before 1 inherits her genes for singing! This could be a once in a lifetime talent that she has - I think she is the most incredibly talented female singer in the entire world - and possibly no-one will ever sing like her again!! Wouldn't it be great if she had a daughter who could? It would be beyond amazing!

I know. Sometimes, when I'm alone I start thinking how was my life before Celine and how it is now. Before it was so superficial and now I am every day happy because I find myself in her music. Another thing I think about is how would be a world without Celine. Can you imagine this? I become miserable and I start crying immediately. Our love, or obsession as some others call it, is vast and that's one proof. Celine's fans might be the only people who have understood life and live each minute.

♡ Mon amour, il n'en tient qu'à nous de nous aimer plus fort!♡

The first time Celine was pregnant I prayed she'd have a girl and that one day that girl would sing and sound like Celine but for Celine to have a healthy child was more of a blessing than anything! I understand the comfort thing NancyJB! I have been a Celine fan for many, many years and although I do listen to other music now and then, nothing compares to Celine. I feel this instant rush of peacefulness. I should be working, getting things done, but when I put her music on, if it's up tempo I have to dance and if a slow love song comes on I have to sit and take it in. I can't explain it but her voice puts me in a tance! Smile

The greatest reward is the sound of your voice,
The Greatest Voice Ever! ♥

I know! I get up at 5:10 every morning to go to work - and I drive for 30 minutes to get there! I can't leave for work without my Celine CD's. I would turn around and go back if I forgot them. I have to listen to her every day and her voice makes the start of every day perfect! Then I listen to her on the way home too and it sure makes rush hour traffic better. It really is comforting, relaxing, uplifting, etc..... I could go on and on...... I know all the Celine fans will understand when others don't. There is no other music the same. I, too, occasionally listen to other music - I like Tina Turner, Barbra Streisand, Cher, etc...but Celine is always #1 for me - she has the perfect, incredible voice and she is an amazing person and such a devoted mother/wife and hard worker as well. I will be so happy for her to have another baby - and the only hard part is when she has to be off for so long to rest and deliver, I miss her so much - I think we all do for sure!

NancyJB

Dionworshiper wrote:

The first time Celine was pregnant I prayed she'd have a girl and that one day that girl would sing and sound like Celine but for Celine to have a healthy child was more of a blessing than anything! I understand the comfort thing NancyJB! I have been a Celine fan for many, many years and although I do listen to other music now and then, nothing compares to Celine. I feel this instant rush of peacefulness. I should be working, getting things done, but when I put her music on, if it's up tempo I have to dance and if a slow love song comes on I have to sit and take it in. I can't explain it but her voice puts me in a tance! Smile

Oh God I feel the same about that trance thing Laughing out loud When I hear Celine I just have to sit there and listen to her voice, can`t do anything else !! And I have to take a dose every day, I`m so addicted to her voice Smile

Simona

simonaloveceline wrote:
Dionworshiper wrote:

The first time Celine was pregnant I prayed she'd have a girl and that one day that girl would sing and sound like Celine but for Celine to have a healthy child was more of a blessing than anything! I understand the comfort thing NancyJB! I have been a Celine fan for many, many years and although I do listen to other music now and then, nothing compares to Celine. I feel this instant rush of peacefulness. I should be working, getting things done, but when I put her music on, if it's up tempo I have to dance and if a slow love song comes on I have to sit and take it in. I can't explain it but her voice puts me in a tance! Smile

Oh God I feel the same about that trance thing Laughing out loud When I hear Celine I just have to sit there and listen to her voice, can`t do anything else !! And I have to take a dose every day, I`m so addicted to her voice Smile

Ι have recently noticed that as well. Her voice and music is just like a drug. So difficult to let it go because you want it all the time in your life and you don't see the reason of not doing so. I am so happy to be her fan, really!

♡ Mon amour, il n'en tient qu'à nous de nous aimer plus fort!♡

Well, if she wants another one, then by God, she will have another one, but please, Celine, for God's sake, you don't another boy running around the House. You need a little girl who can sing in French like you and do other things. You can also dress her up as well. Oh boy, sounds like fun already. By the way, you should name her Celine. Oh boy, I'm hearing an album in French or in any other languages you sing by her already. She's going to make the world very happy just like you do. Plus, I bet you are getting sick and tired of these men just telling you not to get so many shoes. I bet you and your daughter can shoe shop until you get sick and tired of getting shoes hahaha.

KaterinaGreece wrote:
simonaloveceline wrote:
Dionworshiper wrote:

The first time Celine was pregnant I prayed she'd have a girl and that one day that girl would sing and sound like Celine but for Celine to have a healthy child was more of a blessing than anything! I understand the comfort thing NancyJB! I have been a Celine fan for many, many years and although I do listen to other music now and then, nothing compares to Celine. I feel this instant rush of peacefulness. I should be working, getting things done, but when I put her music on, if it's up tempo I have to dance and if a slow love song comes on I have to sit and take it in. I can't explain it but her voice puts me in a tance! Smile

Oh God I feel the same about that trance thing Laughing out loud When I hear Celine I just have to sit there and listen to her voice, can`t do anything else !! And I have to take a dose every day, I`m so addicted to her voice Smile

Ι have recently noticed that as well. Her voice and music is just like a drug. So difficult to let it go because you want it all the time in your life and you don't see the reason of not doing so. I am so happy to be her fan, really!

That's just it! People ask me how can I listen to her evey day, day after day. When I get up in the morning I can't wait to hear something by her. Anything. I just need to hear her voice! Smile

The greatest reward is the sound of your voice,
The Greatest Voice Ever! ♥

I would love for Celine to have a girl, i honestly believe if Celine is told there would be danger to her and the child perhaps she would consider adopting but it's their choice and no one would wish them any harm but only the best of health and happiness.

Miss P. Dollard.

Okay people are going to hate me for saying this but I feel it does need to be said. We are all big fans of Celine of course and we love her and her music but we really don't need to be getting involved in something as personal as this topic. People on here saying "Oh Celine please don't have another baby". Seriously, I know we all care about Celine but some people are way too emotionally attached. We don't even know Celine personally and people are acting like she is their best friend who they feel the need to protect. Celine is old enough and independent enough to make her own choices, she is probably older than most of the people on here. If Celine wants another baby, good for her but it is HER decision not ours. Who are we to tell her that she shouldn't have another baby? If it so happens that medically she cannot have another baby then fine but that is Celine and Rene's business and nobody else's!

Hot_Wheels93 wrote:

Okay people are going to hate me for saying this but I feel it does need to be said. We are all big fans of Celine of course and we love her and her music but we really don't need to be getting involved in something as personal as this topic. People on here saying "Oh Celine please don't have another baby". Seriously, I know we all care about Celine but some people are way too emotionally attached. We don't even know Celine personally and people are acting like she is their best friend who they feel the need to protect. Celine is old enough and independent enough to make her own choices, she is probably older than most of the people on here. If Celine wants another baby, good for her but it is HER decision not ours. Who are we to tell her that she shouldn't have another baby? If it so happens that medically she cannot have another baby then fine but that is Celine and Rene's business and nobody else's!

I agree...ENOUGH WITH THIS SUBJECT!!!!

Simona