Celine - Une Seule Fois / Live 2013

Celine Dion ft. Il Divo- i believe in you

Celine Dion ft. Il Divo- i believe in you

in my opinion this duet is wonderfull.. It bring me streight.. I just love their voices..>:D<

Replies for this Forum Topic

Its my favourite duet simply singing of the highest class. Celine and IL Divo sing so well together and it is a lovely song.

It really is an amazing duet! I would love to hear the full english version ... but can't find it anywhere.

Sloom wrote:

It really is an amazing duet! I would love to hear the full english version ... but can't find it anywhere.

you can find the full version in english on you tube , that's where i first heard it , tho my friend is an Il Divo fan she thought i knew about it !! Great song in both french and english , i dnt mind which version i listen to . xxx .

Miss P. Dollard.

The Best!!!!!

Pauline Dollard wrote:
Sloom wrote:

It really is an amazing duet! I would love to hear the full english version ... but can't find it anywhere.

you can find the full version in english on you tube , that's where i first heard it , tho my friend is an Il Divo fan she thought i knew about it !! Great song in both french and english , i dnt mind which version i listen to . xxx .

I had no idea der was a full english version!!! O_o

http://celinedion4ever.tumblr.com/

"Kindness is a mark of faith, and whoever is not kind has no faith." (Muslim)

I know he have a single with just this song!
Amicaly

Blog (non-officiel) Français: www.lovecel97.skyrock.com
Moi, Je t'offrirais des perles de pluie, Venues de pays, Où il ne pleut pas
Merci Céline et René! xxx

AMA wrote:

in my opinion this duet is wonderfull.. It bring me streight.. I just love their voices..>:D<

I totaly agree with you!!!
This song is very beautiful and really magical!
Amicaly

Blog (non-officiel) Français: www.lovecel97.skyrock.com
Moi, Je t'offrirais des perles de pluie, Venues de pays, Où il ne pleut pas
Merci Céline et René! xxx

A very lovely duet!!!
Love the song Smile


I love this song so much!!! I love to sing, and they tell me I'm very good. I can even change my voice to match all of theirs. My favorite part is towards the end of the song when Celine yells "I believe in you". This song puts a smile on my face and I end up singing it all day!

The greatest reward is the sound of your voice,
The Greatest Voice Ever! ♥

one of my Favourite Duets Smile

I love this song! So powerful and inspirational Smile truly one of her best!

"I'm lost as can be, then you look at me and I am not lost anymore."

Pauline Dollard wrote:
Sloom wrote:

It really is an amazing duet! I would love to hear the full english version ... but can't find it anywhere.

you can find the full version in english on you tube , that's where i first heard it , tho my friend is an Il Divo fan she thought i knew about it !! Great song in both french and english , i dnt mind which version i listen to . xxx .

Hi Pauline! You found it there? I couldn't find it at all... Could you give me the link? Smile Thanks!

I love it.
You know, when ever celine does a duet with somebody, I sometimes pretend I'm Celine singing with the person she's doing the singing with, and the second time, I pretend I'm the other person, and I'm singing with her.
I also make Celine's songs into duets with my voice, and I do that with other singers I like.
I as Celine, am featured on another singers song.

I love this song..it's very mellow and sweet plus easy to sing along to including the French verse and refrain that Celine sings

I just might change my mind and let you in my life forever!

I like this song too.